As we approach Fiscal Year End 2020 you will need to be aware of important deadlines for year-end processing.
June 12, 2020
- All purchases made through Shop@UW should be placed by end of business day on June 12, 2020 to ensure that the charges are applied to FY20 funding.
- Please keep in mind that even if orders are placed by June 12, potential back-orders or other delays may result in your order being billed in FY21.
June 13-June 24, 2020
- The billing period for orders placed between these dates is dependent on when the Shop@UW vendor sends the invoice to MDS. We will do our best to apply them in FY20.
June 24, 2020
- All orders must be physically received by the customer and invoiced by the Shop@UW vendors by the end of the business day on June 24, 2020 in order to be applied to funding in FY20.
June 25-30, 2020
- Orders invoiced between these dates will be applied to FY21 funding.
June 29, 2020
- Cut-off for Pre-Posting Allocation Tool (PAT) will be at 10:00 AM – please note this is different from the standard NOON deadline.
- Shop@UW accounting will transmit all the campus billing files to SFS after 10:00 AM on June 29, 2020 and they will be applied to FY20. You will be able to view these transactions in WISDM on June 30th.
Any questions related to these dates please contact Shop@UW Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or 608-497-4400.