As we approach Fiscal Year End 2019 you will need to be aware of important deadlines for year-end processing.
June 14, 2019
- All purchases made through Shop@UW and the MDS Verona warehouse must be placed by end of business day on June 14, 2019 to ensure that the charges are applied to FY19 funding.
- Please keep in mind that even if orders are placed by June 14, potential back-orders or other delays may result in your order being billed in FY20.
June 15-June 24, 2019
- The billing period for orders placed between these dates is dependent on when the Shop@UW vendor sends the invoice to MDS. We will do our best to apply them in FY19.
June 24, 2019
- All orders must be physically received by the customer and invoiced by the Shop@UW vendors by the end of the business day on June 24, 2019 in order to be applied to funding in FY19.
June 25-30, 2019
- Orders invoiced between these dates will be applied to FY20 funding.
June 27, 2019
- Cut-off for Pre-Posting Allocation Tool (PAT) will be at 10:00 AM – please note this is different from the standard NOON deadline.
- Shop@UW accounting will transmit all the campus billing files to SFS after 10:00 AM on June 27, 2019 and they will be applied to FY19. You will be able to view these transactions in WISDM on June 28th.
Any questions related to these dates should be directed to Shop@UW Customer Service at email@example.com or 608-497-4400.